My heart is gone.............




My heart has been stolen utterly and forever, while i wasnt watching my heart was swiped and i doubt i can recover it, i dont think i ever will.


Don't get all excited o, its my litttle niece who has done the trick. Its amazing how a new entrant into the family can get everyone on their knees oohing an aahing over her little expressions, the way she looks just above your face to something only her lovely eyes can behold. The way she carries her fingers in oh",such a delicate manner like a little lady, her bicycling act which we sometimes liken to her driving an imaginary jeep. Her clamours for your undivided attention though not earth shattering leave you no option but to attend to her. She is such a delight.

Babies do such wonderful things to adults, they make us like them and isnt that the essence of life, Jesus said that to inherit the kingdom of God we should become more childlike!

Comments

  1. uuhhh isn't she so cute?! i have a three-month-old and she is sooooo beautiful.
    my first time hear. will sure be visiting more often.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!