Thanksgiving!



1. I am thankful that though the hard drive of my computer crashed I was able to retrieve all my information. Lesson learned- back up, back up, back up (enuff said :)
2. Thankful for my little brother who is a year older today. I have seen him grow in leaps and bounds and I can't help but be proud of who he is and what he has done. I am thankful that I get to chat with him everyday and we talk and exchange mail frequently! It warms my heart when a chat pops up with the line 'hey big sis wassup' :)
3. I am thankful for my niece who is such a delightful person to be around. I am thankful her arm healed without any complications after she broke it a couple of months ago.
4. I am thankful for options, alternative arrangements and the power of protest :) Let's just say sometimes it is better to shout out than suffer in silence.
5. I am thankful for healing- physical, emotional, total.
6. I am thankful for a bed to rest my head at night, food to eat and water to drink.
7. I am so thankful for friends who show their love in so many beautiful ways. Where would I be without my friends?
8. I am thankful for ability to keep learning. It is exciting to read up stuff and acquire new skills, ideas and knowledge.
9. I am thankful for safety and the ability to sleep throughout the night without dreaming of snakes and scorpions and waking up feeling refreshed :)
10. I am thankful that I am thankful :) :)

Comments

  1. An attitude of gratitude will give you altitude. These are wonderful words that should cause us all to pause for a moment~ to take stock of just what it is, in our own lives, that we are thankful for.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!