LAGOS BABE 2

Sorry guys really would have loved to post very often but time and of course NEPA have stood against that dream, NEPA actually cut short my last attempts to posting an article, ill try to continue from here though of course the flow is broken.....

Well let me tell you about my lack of lagos biz sense.........

I had taken my mums laptop to be repaired and foolish me i left it there first mistake, i was told the screen was bad and would need to be changed and it would cost 35,000naira. I tried calling my people to inform them about this unfortunate developement and i could not get through so i decided to leave it there witht them to save myself the trouble of making another trip seeing it is some distance from my place. I left with express instructions not to do anything to it until i had gotten back to them.

Two days later we decided at home that we should get a second opinion especially since we ould use the computer occasionally with the screen working after not using it a while. I called ahead to say i would be coming to pick it up,( my sister had called and also left strict instructions not to have anything done to it).

When i got there i was fed a story that any pry6 graduate would pick holes through. The pointsman claimed his boys had gone ahead to change the screen without his permission and there was nothing they could do about it. The person who had supposedly changed the screen started making a lot of noise about not being able to 'spoil his work' so we had to take it home like that and we could then pay in instalments if we had no money to pay then.

I no be proper lagos babe yet but i get small lagos sense, i picked up the computer walked out of their shop with no regrets, i had seen something they did not know, the screen they claimed to have changed was still the same old one, i had poured candle wax on one side of the screen when NEPA had done its worst a few days before taking the system in, my attempts to scrape it off did not remove the wax totally, the screen was the same, they just changed the display light, they have lost the money for the repairs they did and their bogey claim of 35,000naira.

I call it Lagos greed!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. desola thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  2. The main thing that scares me about Nigerians.......Greed!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!