A New Year!

Happy New year to everyone! I know this is two weeks into the new year so my greeting is a bit on the belated side, but its still my first appearance on the blog this year!

Last year I wanted to end the year by giving thanks like many bloggers ie listing out so many things I am grateful to God for, but I never got round to doing so. Anyway I did thank God off the blog and I guess He understands.

A toast to this year 2008, May it bring us all loads of happiness, may we grow more in our knowledge of God, may we discover exactly what He wants us to do this year! Do I hear a clink of your glasses against mine?:)

Have a great year!

Comments

  1. A very Happy New Year (oops, belated.....6months) to you. May He bring to fulfillment all your hearts desires in the remaining 2quarters this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!