The bird flies once more!

Being a Lagos babe or should I say 'Doc" has not been easy for me. I came to Lagos hoping that it would be a short stay. I had no immediate plans to relocate but God had other things in store for me and I am glad to be leaving Lagos once again. It has been ok while it lasted, ok I'll admit it has been some fun!

I was able to join in a few family activities without the undue interferance of my job, distance was no longer a barrier to attending occasions. I was around when my niece was born and I have seen her transformation from a cute 3+kg baby to an always smiling toddler, I was home this christmas thank God for the generosity of my boss. I have numerous examples of fun times in Lag but its now time for me to spread my wings and fly away once more from the nest!

I'll be resuming work in another part of ............(I'll keep this a secret for now, just want to delay the satisfaction of a few curious cats), but Ill be bringing you tidings of practice in yet another town:) Ill be back 'laipe, laijina with news from.............if you have been patient up till now you can wait a little longer, look out for my next post:)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!