What Next?

Its not like I have anything specific to write about, but I feel good when I write. Its better than talking. At least you can erase your words with just a touch of the delete key whereas when you speak your words cannot be retrieved certainly they can't be deleted.


So what do I write about? Hmm, nothing is coming to mind. Let me wait a bit something will come up. Work? No im not ready to write anything bout work today. So what will I write about? Looks like im having a very real writers block! I guess i'll write something next time, hopefully!

Comments

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog and the birthday wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have written quite alright. True....writing you can ammend, words like eggs once spoken, 'tis out. But then, writing is so expressive....wished the world could live on writings alone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!