Im Home!

Hello everyone yours truly is live in Lagos, I am so relieved it looks like living in the Niger Delta is one big strain on my constitution, cos I arrived in Lagos at night and I did not even clutch my handbag close to me or look to see if anyone was walking behind me as I usually do when going home from work in the ND.

I guess its because I feel safer in Lagos not that Lagos is a safe place. I have five days off and I just could not imagine spending them in the ND. My cousin who I went to visit in Bonny Island (see my post Bonny Island!) is going on leave at an oppurtune time. Violence has increased, threats to non-indigenes are on the rise so far non-indigenes have been given an ultimatum to leave the island before a certain date! So much for my talk about Bonny Island being a paradise, right now I wont accept a million naira to go live there!

Well everyone Im in Lagos and im happy to be back home for now, I intend to enjoy all the time I have here! Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!