The Bird flies once more!

My mum always says that' the earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof, why should one stay in one spot for the rest of his/her life when God owns the whole earth?'. She uses this to support her love of travel and I guess I get my urge to 'wander' from her!:)

Anyway this will most likely be my last post from the NIger Delta, as I type my bags are packed to begin my journeying (yes my new job description involves a lot of travelling) around Naija. My base will be in the.................... part of the country! Dont worry my next post will reveal my new location(s).

I have enjoyed my stay in the Niger Delta, Ill confess that my initial feat of the region has subsided somewhat and I am certainly relieved to be moving out. For those of you who have been wondering what part of the Niger Delta I was in Ill finally let you know. I will be leaving Port HArcourt this weekend Deo Valence!

Ill miss PH certainly but im happy to be moving on, life is all about change isnt it?

Hoping to post next from my new location, till then Ciao!

Comments

  1. hmmm Tomi! u and these secrets...i'll reveal all o! he he hee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!