The Reverse Bradley Effect!!!!!

Yes I know you know Senator Barack Obama is the President-Elect of the United States of America. For millions of black men all over the world this is a crowning moment and brings to mind the words of the Late Martin Luther King who dreamt of a day when black men would no longer be judged by the colour of their skin but by the content of their hearts. Senator Obama has shown that dreams can come true and I can only imagine that Martin Luther King is up there rejoicing that his dream for a UNITED states has come true after all these years.

I rejoice with Senator Obama, Michelle Obama and their two daughters. Here's wishing you a most successful stay in the white house! May your shadow never grow dim!

Comments

  1. Yeah, I rejoice with Barack, Michelle, Sasha and Malia too! I like the "Reverse Bradley Effect" but prefer the "Fishtown Effect"....ever heard of that one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i do its a town in philadelphia that was openly racist but said they would cote for obama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:28 PM

    I like your thoughts on the last US elections.I think it is clear now that black people have got the right brains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving comments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!