Nothing to write about:)

Just felt like writing in my blog but I have nothing in particular I want to write about now! Its been ages since I had a burst od inspiration or should I say I am not really in the mood to construct sentences to come up with anything readable ...........wait a list will do, so how about a list of my favourite things a la sound of music, well here goes....
1. A big interesting book with plenty of time to read it and no distractions.
2. Ice cream coffee, strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate..hmm but I'm supposed to be watching my weight:)
3. Being around my favourite people..........they know themselves.

Can only come up with three things, well like I said, I'm not in the mood, hope I'll be soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!