The Blessings I receive!

Its usually at the end of the year and at the beginning or on some special occasions that we remember to thank God for the things he has done for us but I decided to have my own kind of praisefest in blogsville and list the things for which I am grateful for.



1. LIFE- Im thankful for life, the ability to wake up and get up from my bed each morning, roll over and groan cos I want to sleep some extra minutes.



2.WORK- That I can get up each morning preparing to go and work is something Im grateful for, even if I dont enjoy some parts of my day, God Im thankful that I can work.



3.FOOD- Im not a food freak but Im thankful to God that I have food to eat and I can eat.



4.FRIENDS- This group is one I heartily give thanks for, for the phone calls, text messages, words of encouragements, gifts, prayers, counsel, I certainly thank God for you all! Friendship is not a game to play, It is not a word to say, It doesn't start in March and ends in May, It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and everyday.



5.FAMILY- Thanking God for you because I would not be here without you. Your support, encouragement, blessing is much more than I could ever hope for, I thank God for placing me amongst you andd giving me the chance to be who I am because of you, I thank God that my memories of you are mostly good ones and they are happy ones as well.

There is a lot to give thanks for and Its easy to take so many of them for granted, So this is my way of saying Lord I thank you for your numerous blessings of Life, good health, family, friends. Help me never to stop counting my blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!