My last day!

This is my last day at work in BMC, how do i feel? I havent yet sorted out my feelings, but im glad this phase of life is over. After being underutilised during my youth service year it was a great relief to actually work again. (if you know what i mean).

I have refined my skills (surgical) that is, learnt some more stuff(academic wise), made new friends (medical students from ibadan-adeyemo(sorry stone), oginni, oye-Lawrence, Omotoso, Okereke, Bitto and Amosun) Yeah u made it into my blog!, renewed old friendships and not the last made some money (don't ask me how much!)

In all im glad to be going back home, to family its been 10 years since i have been a constant part of the family (its always been interupptions with school, work, exams etc) hopefully we'll spend some quality time together now.

Well ill no longer be writing about my experiences in Ogbomoso except when i reminisce, so get ready for new posts about my transition from Ogbomoso babe to Lagos Chick:)!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Hi Tomi, please continue keeping us updated oh! Good thing yu finished without any negative incidence.

    CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah Thank God ooooh! I am so happy for you.
    Lagos, get ready for the babe laffs! The laughter is not a sarcastic one, honest. Laffs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lagos chick... I have enjoyed going through your blog. Thanks for keeping us updated on your experiences at work. We certainly have a lot to be thankful for.
    Keep writing and I'll visit often.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!