Ope mi koyito o!

The title of my post is the first line of a really danceable yoruba song! It means my thanksgiving is not enough, I will give thanks daily! The song takes me back down memory lane to thanksgiving services where heavily endowed women would shake their waists and jiggle and wiggle, take one step backwards and four forwards in the characteristic dance steps of the yoruba, while 'giving thanks' to the Holy one who had wrought 'iyanu'(wonders)in their lives.

Since I can never mimic those dancesteps, I take to dancing in my head and so today, I see myself dancing down the aisle giving thanks for:

316-320
The Perfect bridge that bridged the great chasm between man and God!

An answer to prayer!

Great friends!

The stone in the blacksmiths furnace that comes out better than it went in!

The camera!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!