Dear Siblings!


Dear Siblings,

This is just to let you know that I love you very much and would never exchange you for anyone (as if I could).  I know I hardly mention my love for you but you do know this even if I never say it. I hope I try to show it in the many things I do and the way I relate to you!

You are both extremely awesome  and know that nothing will ever come between our love for each other. I know we have different lives, different dreams and different paths to tread but its in our moving away (both geographically and in the spheres we each traverse) that we need each other more. Not to smother but to encourage.

Thank you for believing in me, for encouraging and helping me. Thank you for your smiles, your eagerness to help and your love. I know I am not perfect, but it warms my dear heart that you choose to correct me in love and smother me with your love when I am at my least likable.

I know I have gone all mushy on you but I can’t help it. I might look back tomorrow and wonder why I put such mushy feelings down but today I wan’t you to know that I mean every word I have put down.

I hope that years from now, with our grey hair or bald heads (choose whichever applies to you :) ) we will still be able to sit down together, to laugh until tears fall from our eyes,  to talk about all the businesses and ideas we have established and thought through together, to look back on our lives and be grateful that we have each other!

I am extremely glad that I have siblings like you!

Love

‘Tomi

Comments

  1. Sola Arowolo12:34 AM

    Awwww..... I'm going to write one for my siblings too.. I'm sure they are both proud of u n love you dearly too. May God's love abound even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thank you Ma'am! Amen to your prayer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!