I B A D A N

 
I spent a day in Ibadan last week and it was really nice to see the changes that had occurred since I left University. The University of Ibadan was a delight to behold, everywhere looked so much better than when I was a student. Unfortunately I did not have my camera with me when I visited the University so I could not take any pictures. Most of the pictures below are of the University College Hospital which also had many new additions- a ramp for easier access of the floors, new car parks, a whole new set of building opposite the college, so UCH is on both sides of the recently expanded and refurbished Queen Elizabeth Road. I was really impressed!
I was also amazed at the prompt service I got at both the University and the College, It took me only a few hours to get all the documents I needed in contrast to the weeks cited by some people! At the end of the day I was happy at the change which I know has come to stay:)
 
 
 
University College Hospital as seen from the Dental complex!

Queen Elizabeth Road!

Oritamefa Baptist Church

On the way to Beere!

Cows on the back of a truck!



Staff Quarters in UCH!

Comments

  1. It's cool seeing Ibadan through your eyes. I love Ibadan...the ease with which we take life is sane unlike Lagos

    1st time here. Got here from your sister's blog

    http://www.toinlicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Toinlicious! I agree Ibadan is super cool! I visited your blog too! Have fun writing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!