Thanksgiving Post!


When I begin to look at things I do not have and start feeling sad that I do not have them then I know I have stopped giving thanks. So I want to start giving thanks for the very many glorious things I have been blessed with and like the words of the song  I say- ' I have so much to thank the Lord for, so many wondrous blessings and so many beautiful things'

I am grateful for:


 Hearth and Home

Wonderful Friends

A Caring Family

Peace

Good Health

Lessons Learned

Opportunities

Eyes to see, a Mouth to speak, Ears to hear

Life in all of its fullness

Happy Remembrance of the past

Hope for the Future

Things I cannot change and have no control over

Things I can do to make a difference





Comments

  1. Hi Olaoluwatomi, my first time here. Nice blog. You just reminded me to give thanks always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eya! I appreciate your kind comments! Visited your blogs too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!