100 Word Challenge

Over the past year I think I have blogged the least in the life of my blog since I actively started blogging! Why? I really have not felt like writing much. Writing seems to have become much more of a chore now and I guess I found other ready outlets for the frustration that served as a tonic to write.

Nigeria is one big issue that my writing juices used to itch to write about, now I guess I go around with a much more passive attitude about the things that happen in my country. You can say I have grown up and realized albeit much later than the rest of my peers that writing about things does not bring change. I don't yet know what does, you could say I am still searching....

To overcome my writer's block I will start the 100 word challenge. Over the next couple of days I will try and compile a list of 100 words that mean something to me or bring up a memory and I'll try to frequently write a blog post about one of the words so hopefully that will make my blog a much more interesting place to visit.

Merry Christmas everyone!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!