Choosing to be Grateful

Sometimes it's easy to fall into the 'grumbling' trap!

These days I tend to pull myself up by my bootstraps and lift myself up before I wallow in the depths of despair. And do you know what I have discovered? it is not worth the effort to grumble, you make yourself grumpy, sad, depressed and every negative thing you can think of!

I turn on my praise music and set my feet to dancing! I don't need a dancing partner to lift my spirits out of despondency and set my heart alight with joy!

Choosing gratitude and Joy is intentional and sometimes has to be done on a daily basis to prevent the clouds pouring out the rain of despondence. Think of it as choosing to let the sun shine instead of accepting a downpour!

I am happy, I am blessed, I am favored, I enjoy life, I have a wonderful heavenly father who looks out for me. I am one lucky gal! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!