A Post thanksgiving meal!




I just got back from an evening out and had a lovely meal in lovely company.You can figure that it was one meal that made a difference to my taste glands and the final receptacle, my stomach.

The main meal was Coq au Vin and was cooked in a slow cooker, translated it was chicken with bacon cooked in a slow pot.
We ate it with rice and a wonderful spinach salad I think it was:) bread and sauce and for dessert Icecream, home baked molasses cookies (hmm not sure about that name:) and cake.

I can tell you I will have very sweet dreams tonight:) Thank you very much Ruth for a lovely dinner!

Comments

  1. Ok, Coq au vin sounds delicious! I must seek out a recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!