My library!




I have one passion, I love to read books!
Thinking of a present to buy me? a nice book would do.
Please do not send me a text book for to my horror Im spending all my reading time reading them.

I have never ever not been able to read the books I love. Even when I am in the middle of exams I still find time to read a book or two. These days I find out that besides recommended text books and loads of papers I can't get myself to stick with one book and finish it.
My average reading time of a good book is usually 1 to 3 days. These days however I find myself reading pages from one book and then another. I have actually started to read about 3 books at the same time and am nowhere near finishing any of them. Thankfully the holidays are around the corner and my normal reading mode will be switched back on.
The picture above shows a semi-current picture of the current books in my life at this moment, most of them acquired over the last four months. Three of them are borrowed and the rest are mine. I have read and completed four of the books shown in the picture not including textbooks! The textbooks are almost at the bottom You can see how much I prize them :)!
Two of the books are autographed by the authors, you can imagine that they are my most prized books at the moment. Can you guess which authors autographs I have?:)
Ill post the answers much later! Right now I have to get back to my ~groan~ school books!

See you later.

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:57 AM

    Quite a tidy number for four months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autographd? Babe,I envy you o!
    I love to read too and ma side drawer actually looks like the pic above but I finally got a book-shelf to make things easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @akaBagucci I go shopping for books!
    @My World,Im looking for autographs that will fetch me a fine prize a few years from now:) Thats if I can give up the book though!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many of us have an interest in digital photography!

    My guesses are Lucado and Lauren F. Winner as the authors who autographed their books for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi GNG you got one of the authors out of the two! Lauren F. Winner yes, Lucado NO, missed him by inches:)
    Yes o! Thinking of how I can make some money or win some lovely prizes using my camera!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm a book lover too! Right now I'm getting back to rereading those great authors that I read in my youth, 20 plus years ago. How cool is it to have autographed copies of your favorite authors! Visit me again at my other blog, fellow book lover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Anna Renee I definitelty will!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!