This time many years ago...

In a few minutes this time many years ago I was born as one of a set of twins, as the tale goes. I was born the second twin and my twin who turned out much smaller than me had to be put in the incubator as I had spent the last nine months sitting on her:)

Anyway this many years down the line, my parents can look back and thank God that the two little babies who became rascals have somewhere along the way become ladies and young women:)

Thanking God for my twin who is my first and bestest (sic) friend, my parents who took care of me through the years and look out for me always, my brother who had to put up with two big bullying sisters all his life and friends who have over the years never forgotten me or my birthdate:) Nice to have a unique birthdate dont you think!:)

I also want to thank God for keeping me through the years and allowing me to look back with thanks and look forward with hope.

Wishing everyone a great 2010! God bless all and everyone!

Comments

  1. Aww, happy belated birthday! I wouldn't have guessed that you were a twin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the birthday greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't help laughing out loud trying to imagine you sitting on your twin sis for 9months!! lol.. Too funny! Happy 2010 Tomi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!