My Niece~

Lase watching the ducks!

My niece and her mum came visiting a few weeks ago and right now I miss her so much. I spoke with her yesterday and asked her when next she was coming to visit me, her answer which was 'today' made me smile. Considering it will take at least a day to get here from where she is that would be quite a task.

She will be 3 in a few days and it is amazing that she has grown literally like a bean stalk. She has quite an amazing vocabulary for her age and she delights everyone she comes across by talking incessantly about anything and everything. She is a sponge and if you dont want her to repeat anything dont say it in front of her. She loves to sing and when you ask her to sing for you the first song out of her mouth is 'Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world'. Other songs she spontaneously bursts into are 'Mr Macaroni riding on a bicycle' 'As I was going to the market, going to the fair, I met a Senorita with some flowers in her hair'

I have caught myself repeatedly over the last few weeks since she left humming or singing her favorite songs. I miss her and wish her a very happy birthday! Praying that she continues to grow in the grace and wisdom of God! Happy Birthday Lase!

Comments

  1. Wishing your niece a Happy and Joyful birthday... I loved the age of 3 {with my daughter's}.
    Keep on humming,
    ~Manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Aunty Tomi, thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mada! I will:)

    Jaycee and lamikayty ill make it a triple awwwwwwwww:) Thanks for stopping by~

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is so precious. You should frame it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lucidlilith thanks ill plan to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jibola11:28 AM

    Tomi, I couldn't agree with you more.

    I spent a night with Toyin and Lase and she was fascinating. She knows exactly what she wants and how she wants it.

    Ibk and Ty have really done a good job.

    Happy Birthday Lase. As Jesus increased in wisdom, stature and in favour with God and with man, so shall you dear, all the days of your life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!