Thanksgiving!

81. Farewells! Had a great time with my sister, niece and mum coming over for my graduation, wiped a few tears sliding down my face at the airport while saying goodbye.

82. Great roommates!

83. Friends who stick closer than brothers.

84. Words of encouragement.

85. The knowledge that this too will pass away!

I am at the point in the life of my blog when words fail me and I can only write silent posts, I see the pages of my blog filled even when others see empty space. I can only say that God alone sees what I write and when the time comes others will see it too. I guess this is a time of waiting, pruning,and for now silence. My thanksgiving posts will continue for I seek to remain thankful. The words will return when my pen is refilled with ink. When? Maybe tomorrow, maybe a year, for now I simply do not know!
holy experience

Comments

  1. Love the new look Tomi!! and congrats on graduating!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!