Still nothing much!

Hi people still have nothing much to write talk about wtiters block, i actually have several topics that run through my mind while im at work but somehow when i sit in front of the system i run out of ideas, i need help dont you think.

Today was better than yesterday was on call the day before and got a maximum of an hour and a half worth of sleep of course you can imagine i was working in auto pilot during thr day i made that up by sleeping from about 5pm to 2am this morning, i slept through a heavy downpour and woke up wondering why the weather had cooled considerably in the morning.

That was how the last two days went, bear with me i'll be out of the block soon, maybe the next post will be about the low and high points in medicine i have gone through. When i first started as a house man certifying patients dead was a bit difficult and later i could certify and go straight to eat. I had to steel myself against breaking down or dreaming about the deae i suppose, but right now occasionally it gets to me more often that men one day i'll be like that and it makes me wonder who'll certify me, will the person even be interested in knowing who i was or just shrug it off and walk away.


Morbid thoughts ehn. Don't worry ill try to steer away from that next time, just wondering!!!!!!!!!


See you tomorrow hopefully if the computer in the doctors room starts working then i wont have to be constrained for time writing this, thanks for staying with me. Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!