Karibu Kenya!








I am currently in Nairobi on transit, I have a 12 hour layover and I got a pleasant surprise. I was wondering what to do to fill in the time thinking I was going to be stuck at the Jomo Kenyatta airport. My plans were wonderfully altered when the Kenyan Airways official told me that I had free accomodation and food at a hotel.

I am easily pleased so my impressions of the hotel are just that 'mine'. Im at the RedCourt Hotel and I can tell you that its a lovely place and so clean. I went down for breakfast and the linen on the table is so clean, I did not take my camera down so I cant show you pictures of the linen that swept me off my feet:)Being a connoiseur of hotels/restaurants in Nigeria I can tell you that I havent seen anything like this excluding the 5star hotels!

The towels are white not 'used to be white', the whole place is clean and I had a 3course meal not all my food lumped on my plate. Seeing that I very recently spent 27hours at an airport waiting for a connecting flight I just had to sing the praises of Kenya Airlines which is Proudly African:)

Oh I also have free internet at the hotel and thats why I can upload pictures and this blog post! Im off to sleep...ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comments

  1. ...linen so clean *shake my head in a grin* Tomi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!