Another Missed Monday!

Hmm I seem to be missing the mondays quickly, typically human isnt it? when I want something I do not forget but the act of giving thanks is quickly forgotten and overcome by the hustle and bustle of the days activities. Here goes, I am thankful for the following.

21.Thankful for good news from home. Like water to a weary traveller are good tidings from a distant land.

22.Thankful for opportunities that are like the icing on a cake.

23.Thankful that I am able to subscribe and receive my favorite magazine every month- National Geographic!

24.Thankful for peace in the midst of the storm.

25.Thankful for being able to sleep soundly every night.

holy experience

Comments

  1. Amen to that Tomi!! May we never forget to give thanks... It's so easy to take things for granted.. I am thankful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news from home...thank God for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I have had a lot to be thankful for in many ways!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!