Thankful Monday!

Its disgraceful that I have not put up a thankful post in weeks and Ill confess I have not exactly been feeling thankful. But nothing changes an ungrateful heart like giving thanks so here goes:

26.I am thankful I am still alive to give thanks.

27.I am thankful for the rain and though I wish for warmer and drier weather I am thankful it is raining.

28.I am thankful that though I cant tell what tomorrow may bring my way I am not overly anxious about anything.

29.I am thankful for Journey mercies, I recently travelled about 26hours all told by air, over land and water,I arrived home safe and sound.

30.I am thankful for new friends who have been a delight in so many ways and grateful for old friends who remember me from time to time!

31.I am thankful for the wonders of technology and truly grateful that I do not wait months to receive mail from home like in ages past, I am grateful that I can speak on an almost daily basis with anyone I choose to.

32.I am thankful for the peace that fills my heart and for the promise of Easter!

33.I am thankful that once again I have found the strength to look inwards and be truly thankful for Gods many mercies.
holy experience

Comments

  1. I am thankful cuz its easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Tomi!! Thanking God with you for many mercies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!