Another Phase!

I seem to embark on new phases every year and Im thankful for the opportunity to start something new and exciting. This time last year I was worried about starting a new journey as a student, about the leap into the unknown, about jumping from paid employment to life as a student on a stipend! I received encouragement and wind in my sails and I can say a year later Im glad I took that leap of faith.

I wrote my last paper yesterday and so I can proudly say I have completed my year in school.

I would love to thank my parents who not only stood by me as I made this decision but provided for me during this year, their sacrifice will not be in vain. I am grateful for siblings who were my encouragement all through the year (my brothers and sister), my niece, cousins, friends, teachers and everyone who wished me well.

As I start on this new phase of my life, I pray that the seeds I have sown will bud, blossom and yield fruit and I'll continually plant seeds that will reap a great harvest in the years to come.

And to God my father who made it all possible..........words fail me, thank you!

Comments

  1. Congratulations bro..May this be the begining of a new season in your life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...congratulations...and may all the seeds you've planted this year grow and become fruits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks TRYBES & Jaycee! Im a sister TRYBES:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im happy for you. Congrats :). Greater things ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Tomi....thank you too for being such an inspiration!!!!!!!! Your only Sis!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:08 PM

    Congrats Tom-tom!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey,glad for ya,congrats too. I am sure you are stepping into greater things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Tomi!! Good job! keep taking those faith leaps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks NBB, Ty, Amos and Chinwe! Amen to all your aduras!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!