Baraka!

My friend who loves ice cream also loves to sample foreign fare! We have eaten together several times as Im not one to pass up the offer of great food. Today we visited Baraka Cafe which is a North African restaurant (the owner is from Tunisia) in Cambridge and we had a great meal! Not only was it nice it was inexpensive (isnt that a fabulous combination?)

I told the owner I was learning arabic and she was delighted, she gave my friend and I a free lesson on the many ways to say Thank you in Arabic! Its a great place if you are looking for somewhere to have a great meal without cutting your pockets!

My Dunlop rating:) 4 Stars!


http://www.barakacafe.com/history.html

Outside the restaurant!


Inside Baraka! I love the decor!




Salt and Pepper shakers!


Menu!


Seats!


First Meal!


Entree 1- Merguez (lamb and beef North African Sausage seasoned with ras-el-hanout



Entree 2- Djadje (grilled chicken breast marinated with North African Spices)



Dessert! We did not have any, we were fully fed up:))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!