A double portion!

I missed last weeks thanksgiving session and guess what the theme of todays sermon was? The need to give thanks and not just be grateful:) Im putting this up one week late and one day early ( its not yet monday) as Ill be out of network range tomorrow and I dont want to miss putting this up.
holy experience

151-160
So here goes, Im giving thanks for:

* The peace that comes after the storm.

* Shared meals and prayers with friends

* The gift of an Ipod nano

* Pieces of a jigsaw falling into place

* God's bountiful provision

* Books by Ted Dekker

* Abisola

* The living and abiding word of God 1 Peter 1:23

* My niece who wants to see me on the computer (skype)

* My family's support

* The very air I breathe.

Comments

  1. aaaaaaaaah!!! cool i'm grateful too!!!! an ipod, thats cool! we praise God!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!