Last days in B-Town!

Im at the airport waiting to leave a city that has been 'home' for 13 months. I am not one to shed tears but its one place Ill always have fond memories of and who knows I may come back someday:)). Below are pictures I took over the last few days here. Each marks a special memory of great times! Enjoy!
One of my many farewell meals courtesy of the members of my small group! Drunken Chicken in a Thai restaurant! And no I did not end up drunk:)

Last Arabic Class with Muallim Tahir, a fantastic teacher. I can proudly say the script is no longer indecipherable to my eyes:)
Last ice-cream with friends at Harvard Square. One of the Harvard Buildings is reflected in the JP Licks store window! You can just make me out (the photographer)in the left lower corner!
The beginnings of fall!

An empty desk in an empty room! This is the first time I had seen the bottom of my desk in 13months:)
Took this pic on a walk down Magazine st!
A little friend in a mask! Had to babysit him and toddler for a few hours. Motherhood aint easy!
A visit to Plymouth- A monument erected in memory of the founding fathers! Lovely history and symbol. Ill probably write about this visit in another post!

Comments

  1. Lovely narrative! and lovely pictures too!!!! all the best as you move on...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!