Im truly thankful for:

211-215

Another year gone by and the beginning of a new year for me.

A Kindle, a kindle someone who loves me bought me the device that was on my wish list!And I thank God for the person who bought me the kindle (ile ise yin o ni jona o, Amin, Olorun a ma ro ibukun laiye yin:)

A Savior who has been in exactly the same spots I am in now, who understands how discouraged I am, who knows that this momentary light affliction is for just a while and who stands by me through it all!

A reason to celebrate!

A day off from work on my birthday:) For the first time since I started working, Im not going to work on my birthday, its been added to the New year celebrations as time off from work for everyone!

Comments

  1. awwwwwwwwww I'm so happy for you! awesome! and no work on our birthday, COOL! I think I'm going to ask for the day off as well o!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:40 AM

    Happy Birthday. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you, Olaoluwatomi! I love the idea of taking the day off on your birthday.

    I wish you every good thing in this new year...God bless you!

    (Also: who is this person who loves you who bought you a Kindle? Is there some swoony gist involved?)

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lamikayty- that day should be declared a permanent holiday:))
    @Koinonia - thank you
    @GNG- Thanks dear, :) The person has requested to remain nameless but there is no swoony gist o!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe...I'll believe you re: swoony gist...for now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!