There is so much to be thankful for!



241-245
A warm room and a place to lay my head: I went out with a church I visited for the first time to visit the homeless on the streets. My appreciation for the little things grew in leaps and bounds, they were just like me, the only difference was I have a certain roof over me at night and they have none!

The gift of fellowship: I like to think I am a homebody, but ever so often I need to go out to talk to others and listen to them speak. I am thankful I have friends and family a phonecall away who I can fellowship with and the TERC fellowship that meets on friday mornings to share God's word.

The beginning of swotting: Inasmuch as I love the times I have spent on other things apart from reading, I have to go back to the books, as one more hurdle crossed is bringing me closer to my dreams.

The gospel of GRACE: I guess I have learnt a lot more about the heavenly fathers love for me while reading this book.

God's peace: This does not need any explanation!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!