Ofada Stew!

Spending the weekend with an awesome couple and had the opportunity to take pics of Ofada stew being made! Did not take a picture of the finished product though, I was too hungry to wait to take it (Truth is I forgot:)

Blended 3 Tomates and 8 small green peppers!

Add a little palm oil to the pot!

Add the blended sauce to the palm oil!


cut the meat into pieces to suit you!

Add crayfish!

Add Spices too!


The finished product! Could not get  a picture without the smoke screen!


Comments

  1. Hi dear,
    I have tagged you in the one lovely blog awards becos i think your blog rocks!
    Check out the details at my end- http://omobaadeteju-ajimotokan.blogspot.com/
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That meat with the pomo looks so appetizing. Please where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award omoba-adeteju and your vote of confidence!
    @Prism I visited a friend who lives in Baltimore, she cooked it:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!