A word of encouragement!

Are you going through hard times?

Do you wonder if the sun will ever shine again?

Does all around you seem dry and dusty?

Is your hope guage on empty?

May I give you one sentence to think on today- This too will pass.

When? How? Really? All valid questions I cannot answer but this I know-

Just keep on believing, keep on looking up, keep on sowing, keep on holding on

For surely the sun will shine, the hard times will pass, the fields will become verdant and your hope will spill over!

Comments

  1. sis, thanks for the word of encouragement!
    yet another inspiring one from you..
    "THIS TOO SHALL PASS", this is the word I have been hearing in my spirit man for quite a while now.
    thanks for being an encorager!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome omoba-adeteju! You encourage me by visiting my blog and leaving comments. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why I'm just seeing this, but it's what I need at the moment. Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Prism- sometimes somethings are left hidden until you need them, came back here to read it again after I got an email alert and I was encouraged too! :)Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!