Count your blessings!

Going to literally do that and pray that I do not become inundated with life's cares that I forget to count God's blessings in my life! Join me every Monday as I join the gratitude community and list the blessings God has blessed me with! It promises to be a journey we wont forget!

1. Thanking God for the gift of life.
2. A nice warm room in winter.
3. A lovely and most delightful niece.
4. A sister who is worth more than all the diamonds in the world.
5. A brother who I love dearly.

holy experience

Comments

  1. awww this is nice...we thank God for everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet list filled with love for your family. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Counting one's blessings--a very wise thing to do in this world full of strife and war and rumors of war--lest one forgets God!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all very much for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list of things to be thankful for...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:44 PM

    the simple things we often overlook are priceless in reality.. nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Count your blessings name them one by one and it will surprise you what the Lord has done.
    NBB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, Multitude Mondays sound like something we could all benefit from, just taking that time to recognize God's crucial role in all that we have and are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww! I'm beaming here! Been thinking about doing this on a regular basis. I think i'll just copy and paste :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. From Blogoratti to Lamikayty thanks a lot! Its necessary like Anna describes lest we forget Gods goodness in all our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I couldn't agree more with Anna/others... it's such a wonderful habit. Count your blessings,name them one by one.. and your problems don't look so great anymore. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!