Counting my blessings 2!

6. For my daily bread-I am grateful for the gift of food,I do not have to search for my daily meal, I am extremely grateful.

7. I thank God for Parents who care so much for me and who continually pray for me.

8. I am thankful for the gift of my senses. Too often I take for granted the fact that I can see and hear all that is happening around me. I thank God for the gift of touch, I can feel the keys of the computer as I type and sense the temperature of things I hold.

9. I am thankful that I have friends who are many times just a phone call away, who I can call on and who will take at least a few minutes to listen to what I have to say.

10. I am grateful for the gift of the written and spoken word. The ability to put down in words my feelings and state things clearly and not be frustrated by an inability to do so is something I am extremely grateful for.

holy experience

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!