Counting my blessings 3!

Its so amazing how time flies when you count your blessigns, It is already time for my thankful Monday Post! So here goes....

11. I am grateful for high speed internet connection:) Like many who have experienced the frustrations of a slow browser being able to hit a button and see the page appear compared to boiling a pot of rice while waiting for documents to download is a blessing beyond measure!

12. I am thankful for the gift of another day where God shows me just how much He loves me, with Him every day is valentines day:)

13. I am thankful for having so many books around me,the ability to read just about anything I want to without censorship, without worrying about how to get my hands on that particular volume,thankful for libraries, amazon where books can be bought!

14. I am thankful for help that always arrives when I need it, not one moment early not one moment late! The ministry of angels I call it.

15. Thanking God for my blog:) Its been 4years and 7months since my first post and its been a lovely journey seeing how my views on several issues have evolved and been shaped.



holy experience

Comments

  1. Nice things to be grateful for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard Gratitude is the Aristocrat of all emotions. We should all count our blessings, and be thankful for what we have present in our lives.

    Nice one olaoluwatomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea and I hope to incorporate it in my blog too! So so so thankful for libraries too, we can borrow anything and everything you can think of - great books, movies, cds, etc!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!