It is time to give thanks!

186-190
holy experience

Good health- Been having headaches and its made me realize how much I take good health for granted. So Lord Im thanking you for all the times my head does not hurt and all the times I have not had to reach for Paracetamol!

Great Jokes- Laughter is certainly the best medicine. Watching Mrs Omokorede and a few Little Miss Jocelyn videos on you tube have given me a lighter heart:)

Gracious friends- Im grateful for friends who graciously give of themselves time and time again without expecting anything in return!

Good News- A dear friend passed an exam she had been whining about! Im grateful she passed and has now moved on to a higher level!

Glad tidings- of great joy we bring unto you, the angels announced. Its a few weeks to Christmas and I cant help but look forward to the season of great joy and glad tidings. Its never too early.

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:35 PM

    I am thankful for good health as well. I hope the headaches are long gone...

    Oh my: nothing to get one howling like an episode of Little Miss Jocelyn! :)

    Thankful with, and for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Christmas is the most joyful period of the year or at least should be. Thanks for reminding us of this time ahead of time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @raindropsonarose thanks for stopping by! Yeah the headaches are long gone:) Thanks!

    @Lamikayty I pray that this year will be the most joyful we have all experienced!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!