A mouth to thank with......

One of the stories in the bible that speaks about ungratefulness is the story about the ten lepers who were healed by Christ and only one came back to say thank you; Today I urge you to write out what you are grateful for and give thanks. Thanksgiving is around the corner and it may be a nice idea to compile your list and read it out then.
holy experience

181-185

Today and always I am thankful for:

The ability to give thanks.

A song in my heart and a smile on my face.

Warm hands and feet. This means that I am grateful I have shoes to wear and gloves to put on my hands when I am cold, a blanket to cover me up at night when the temperature drops and a roof over my head.

WGTS 91.9fm

A lovely work mate and a great supervisor!

Comments

  1. Its rare to see people who thank God for their work mates...

    what's WGTS 91.9fm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im blessed then:) WGTS is a xtian radio station. Its family friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to listen to WGTS in the metro area, and now that I've moved, I listen to KLOVE all the time. That's another beautiful Christian station.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip! Ill check it out if I can!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!