My favorite past time!

My favorite past time these days is taking pictures of the sky and trees. I love the way the changing colors of the trees blend against a beautiful blue sky!

My colleague at work made this lovely brownie cake:) You can tell that it was as delicious as it looks!





The picture below was taken inside my office that explains the streaks on the window and the reflection of the camera! It was a beautiful warm day, a bright spot in the middle of the cold season. I went outside later on to enjoy the warmth of the sun against my skin and make some Vitamin D.


I have taken loads of pictures of the tree below and its neighbours, its at a station where I stop to catch a bus home. The first day I saw it, it was almost all green, now it has deeper hues of red and orange and the green is slowly fading! It does remind me of how our lives change from year to year and in cycles. Nothing ever remains the same. We change, the people around us change and can either choose to ignore the beauty which is ever before our eyes or we can appreciate it and accept it!

Comments

  1. awww Tomi...awesome! pictures do tell a thousand tales!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!