A night/musical Owl!


I have become a night owl! Yesterday I dropped off to bed at 4 in the morning and was up barely 4 hours later. Its ironic that now when I do not need to stay up late and read sleep does not come calling:)

Im listening to some music, its been ages since I have tuned into pandora! Each time I listen I am addicted for a few days and I somehow forget that music exists. I really wish I was a music freak and could listen to music for hours but I have realized that for me music is not the dope I need to survive. Its more of an enema (gross I know)! But music comes in handy when Im trying to clear my mind or move objects that seem to have become embedded and refuse to move. Then somehow I find such joy in listening to some tracks and thats it until the next episode of constipation.

I love to sing hymns,contemporary music isnt my kind of stuff. Ill listen but I am never a fan. I guess the last musician whose songs I followed at one point in my life was Micheal Jackson before he became Wacko Jacko! When his appearance changed my love for his lyrics and dance moves died a natural death. Yeah a guys appearance affects my feelings for him:)

So its half past two and Im listening to my personalized Don Moen station on Pandora and Im enjoying myself. Ill probably listen for an hour and hopefully drop off to sweet sleep and maybe even dream about some jamz....................Sweet Dreams!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!