Thanksgiving never ends................

holy experience



121-125

Recovery from a bad cold. Its so amazing how one takes clear nostrils for granted until you cannot sleep because a bad cold gives you the impression that you are drowning!

An army of encouragers. When you are down in the dumps and there is no one to cheer you up, one encourager is a delight but when you have tons of people who not only call you but give cheer you up, you are more than blessed.

Books, books and more books. Books make it on my list again cos reading is the gateway to a better life:) Feeling down- pick up a book, looking for answers- a book again shows the way, feeling great- buy a book:) Im happy I can read and read and read.

The opportunity to learn a new language!

The ability to give thanks not dutifully but whole heartedly. I would love to give thanks more spontaneously and truly cherish the blessings that come my way and not take them for granted, God helping me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!