Thanksgiving continua!

holy experience


146-150


A tender heart, a conscience that can be pricked! Lord help me never to lose it!


Great blogs that encourage, inspire, challenge, chastise,comfort, renew you and make you realize that you are not the only one on the journey called life. Blogs like this one http://www.aholyexperience.com/


Moments with loved ones. I remember moments spent with those who have gone ahead and so cherish the precious time slots.


Music. Music. Music that makes you for one moment forget the troubles of this world and gives you wings to fly high above the seemingly impossible mountains, above the giants with bared teeth, above the ghosts that lurk within the darkness that seems impenetrable. Melodies that point to the one who is able to give you renewed strength and hope for tomorrow.


The opportunity called life.

Comments

  1. I'm thankful for all of these things too..especially the gift of life and music! In fact I don't think I could have gotten through today without the inspirational songs I was playing repeatedly all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give thanks with you: music, life, moments with loved ones and a tender heart.

    I couldn't have expressed my gratitude any better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm grateful for encouragement!!! its amazing what God uses to speak to u!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @GNG I feel you!
    @Rose Thanks may we all have many things to continually give thanks for!
    @Ty thanks for being a great encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!