Things I am thankful for Today!

holy experience



126-130

I am thankful that I am not in charge of deciding the day that I die or the different experiences I have. Im glad that I can go through the days not looking over my shoulder to see if death is around the corner, I can go through life hoping for the best and not running away from painful experiences that are designed to make me grow.

I am grateful for His peace in spite of everything around me, a calm mien and a happy heart.

I am thankful for all the teachers who have passed across their knowledge throughout my life, Late Mrs Olanihun in Kindergarten, Mrs Olojede, Mr Tetteh, Mr Ampofo, Mrs Jackson and Mrs Ankamah in Primary school, Mrs Onuzo, Mrs Adimorah, Mrs Akinsanmi,Mrs Ugowe and so many more in secondary school and University. I have taken a piece of them everywhere I go and I am who I am because of them all.

I am thankful that I can cook and there is food to be cooked!

I am grateful for all the things I should be grateful for but cannot list or even remember! Thank you God for thanksgiving!

Comments

  1. Thank you for thanksgiving!!! and Thank you Lord for teachers!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!