Eucharisteo Station!


Welcome everyone to Tomi's thankful list numbers 331-335. It is always a pleasure to broadcast to the world every week what I am grateful for. There are so many things happening that if I do not write them down, I would forget to give thanks and I do not want to be one of the 9 lepers who did not return to give thanks.
Sit back and read on, on what makes me truly grateful this fine Monday Morning in May!

I am thankful that the world did not come to an end on Saturday:) This is the third world end or so proclamation since I was born, I guess I should ready myself for a couple more before I leave planet earth! Attended a wedding on that day, I am pretty sure both the bride and groom would have been unhappy to have their day cut short by the 'end of the world'!#tongueincheek

I am thankful for podcasts that put a smile on my face. I listened to this ONE yesterday and you should have seen me smiling throughout the message.

I am thankful for the gift of life and good health. I am not taking the fact that my heart keeps beating for granted.

I am thankful for what I consider the disappointments of the last few weeks, One in particular was so disappointing but in retrospect I am really thankful I was let down.

I am thankful for a sister I can talk to daily. Only very rarely does a day go by without me speaking to her. Many times our conversations are filled with words indecipherable to anyone who happened to listen in, or silent pauses that convey so much more meaning than the spoken word but every day we talk. I am glad God gave me such a wonderful sister!

We have come to the end of Tomi's thankful blogcast for the 67th Week running. Do tune in Next week Monday for another list of things to give thanks for in a unique way!

Comments

  1. dearest sister...you put a smile on my face. thank God for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!