Another week to give thanks!


326-330

Excitement- Today I woke up excited! Nothing has happened or happened to make me excited apart from the fact that I woke up to a brand new day! Thankful for the ability to be excited.

Friendships- A dear friend of mine is leaving tomorrow and over the past couple of months she has grown to be such a blessing. I am thankful that I met her and got to know her.

Growth- When I was young, I could not wait to be old. Now Im older I am wondering why I was ever in such a hurry. But I am thankful for the growth spurts I have been granted. I am certainly not the same person I was two years ago! I have grown in many ways I could not have imagined. I'll wager I am certainly much wiser:)

Health- I am thankful for my health and the health of friends and family. Each day when I come across illness, I am reminded not to take my health for granted.

Ibadan- I am thankful for Ibadan. Those who know me know why!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!