Nothing to say.........

Some days are just that days,

Other days are days that you can never forget,

They say that there are 3 days in a man's life (and by extension a woman's) that are important.

I believe that everyday is important but labels will always stick.

It's obvious that I really do not have anything to say!

I have been having a serious case of blogger block. I really struggle with what I want to write and that is somehow a reflection of my life at present.

When I have a lot to say, a lot is going on in my life, when I struggle, my life seems to be taking its time chugging along like a train owned by the Nigerian Railway Corporation.

I have been spending a lot of times indoors, only going out in the evenings for a walk, to clear the cobwebs that accumulate when you spend most of your time sitting in front of a computer. I have a lot of time to think and most days I come to the conclusion that life does not have to be hard if you do not want it to.

The only thing barring a simple life is the person involved in that life. I remember when I was tripping around Nigeria, it amazed me that there were towns I went to where some of the people had never been out of that town, state, we wont even mention country! Why would anyone want to sleep, eat and wake up in one town and do that for all their God given years? Why would anyone be content to stay in one little village all of their days!

I am not sure if some of us are born with 'dog feet' which gives us an insatiable urge to globe trot, but I'll bet that a few of us exist. These days I must confess that I envy those who do not have that urge. If I was like them I would not be wondering where next my 'dog feet' will carry me!

So from starting out with nothing to write about, it seems I have come up with a post that hopefully makes sense!

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:37 PM

    It makes sense to me, probably because i'm one of those people with 'dog feet'. I can't be content with one little place when i know there's a large world out there for me to see. I don't know if this urge will pass at some point but for now, it's very strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Culturesoup for stopping by! Its nice to know I have company! Love your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!