Death.....

Lost a classmate last week.

Been off facebook for a while and returned at a friend's request only to see this sad news.

I remember him as softspoken, always with a ready smile, a gentleman, played the beautiful game with zest and I am not saying this because he is gone. It is true!

He is classmate number 5 to go to the great beyond and I can't help but wonder why?

It still feels like its not true and I will wake up tomorrow to find out its been a bad dream.

Those who knew them best will miss them most and my heart goes out to his family who have lost a part of them!

Its a race we have to run, someday we will come to the finish line, Kunle has ended his race so have Seun and Lummie!

They finished strong! The question is will we?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!