Restless Legs Syndrome!

I am extremely restless and I'll chalk it up to the long trip I had yesterday. Sitting down for ages seems to have set off some Dopamine receptors in my brain. I have been indoors throughout the day and maybe I should have gone out to relieve my extreme boredom. Nothing seems to satisfy, not the language post I put up, not the books I am supposed to be studying, not the phone calls with friends, nothing at all.

It's times like this I wish I had gone out and done something fun! I sat down with my books aiming to study hard but I just realized that it might have helped if I threw the books to the wind today and gone out sightseeing for example. I have watched the hours flit by and seen my goals to read several chapters from my textbook drop by the way side. And I realize that sometimes, just sometimes, a strict regimen does not need to be adhered to, instead the child on the inside should be indulged.

So a few minutes from now I'll head out of the front door, take a walk to the nearest grocery store and buy myself a huge tub of ice cream (its been one month since I ate ice cream) and eat at least two cups of the delightful stuff. I might add a few biscuits to the bargain! What about my books? Don't worry they won't collect dust. I'll hit the books tomorrow, refreshed and with renewed determination to make up for lost time!

P.S I did hit the road and returned with my tub of ice cream, energy bars, yoghurt and fruit. And my legs have settled down!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!